Skip to product information
1 of 3

BIOFITEA, Tea 30 pieces per Box

BIOFITEA, Tea 30 pieces per Box

Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $15.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Biofit Tea is a high-quality herbal tea that promotes weight loss by naturally flushing out unwanted fats and toxins from the body. Made from carefully processed Senna herb, each tea bag contains a blend of 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods. Regular consumption not only helps achieve a slimmer and sexier figure, but also supports a healthy digestive system. For best results, drink before bedtime. No harsh chemicals added.

View full details